Market-Leading Double Glazing For Your Home in Southampton
Are you looking for double glazing for a home improvement project or to replace existing doors or windows? With extensive experience of helping homeowners throughout the Southampton area, Novaseal will help you find the right products at the right price.
Novaseal can offer a wide range of double glazing products manufactured by leading suppliers, such as Deceuninck, Ultraframe and Vista. We also have an in house facility that means we can make our double glazing on site – making it even easier for us to meet your needs.
We are a family run business with a strong reputation throughout Southampton and the surrounding areas. Our doors and windows are strong, warranty backed and designed to last. Contact us on 01329 233500 or use our quoting tool to get an online double glazing quote.
A Choice of High-Performing uPVC Doors
Whichever style of door you choose for your double glazing project in Southampton, you’ll be able to depend on its incredible aesthetics and durability.
Each door we supply is built using a Deceuninck Traditional 2500,Xtreme Door or AluK profile, meaning it will deliver across all important areas
Depending on the requirements of the work you need to complete, we can supply double glazing in the following range of uPVC door formats:
- Composite Doors. This type of door is incredibly strong and capable of standing up to harsh impacts, whether they’re caused by weather or a human factor.
- Stable Doors. Because the top and bottom halves of the product open and close independently, homeowners can keep their home ventilated and secure at the same time.
We also supply French doors and patio doors. In most cases, our double glazing meets PAS 24 requirements to deliver enhanced levels of security.
Aluminium is incredibly durable and can be customised to mimic the texture and colour of wood by choosing from our range of foils and shades.
Create more space and let in light with bi-fold, sliding or patio aluminium doors that open to almost threshold length and are safe and easy to use
uPVC Windows That Deliver
Our uPVC windows come in a wide range of styles, so you’ll be able to find exactly what you need for your Southampton double glazing project when you contact Novaseal for advice and a price.
Take our uPVC casement windows, for example. The neutral design of this style means that it can work in any part of a home – whatever its age, shape, size or layout.
We also offer tilt and turn windows, which communicate a heritage look at a fraction of the normal cost. Our profiles can be completed with a woodgrain finish and hue,
Bow & bay windows create additional space, let in more light, and create a stunning feature that will catch the attention of anyone who happens to be passing.
We offer other styles too, such as flush sash and French casement windows. Contact us to discuss our full range or get an online quote within minutes.
Do You Need to Create a Stylish Space?
Novaseal works with Ultraframe, the UK’s leading manufacturer of conservatory roof systems.
Contact us to find out more about our range of:
- Conservatories. Our Performance Conservatory, for example, includes super-insulated columns that far exceed the performance of brick piers of the same size. A decorative cornice completes the external appearance of this design, while an insulated pelmet creates a real room feel inside.
- Orangeries. Choose less or more double glazing to create a bespoke design for your Southampton project. A classic look can be achieved using our Traditional Orangery, which features a glass roof and stunning brick pillars. Comfort and light combine to create a perfect design.
- Extensions. Our double glazing can be used to build outstanding house extensions for Southampton homes. The Ultraroof Extension – which can feature full height glazing or Velux windows – continues to be a popular choice for homeowners throughout the Southampton area.
Visit our Virtual Reality tool to find out about our complete range and take a look inside any designs that meet the needs of your project.
The Benefits of Choosing Your Double Glazing from Novaseal
Our doors, windows and conservatory products will deliver across the following vital criteria:
- Aesthetics. Each double glazing product can be tailored by choosing the desired hardware, accessories, glazing and colour scheme.
- Security. The double glazing we supply meets – but often exceeds – industry security guidelines for peace of mind.
- Comfort. Once completed, your installation will keep internal spaces warm, block out draughts and reduce costs.
Double Glazing Prices, Southampton
Contact the Novaseal team for a competitive double glazing quote for your Southampton project. Call us on 01329 233500 or use our online calculator to get prices for any of our products.